Marketing Intern Job Posting
Job Location: Kapuskasing, Ontario
Start Date: ASAP
Earlton Camping Centre Limited has an opening for a one-year Marketing Intern position.
The Marketing Intern will report directly to the Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Intern must be committed to high standards, providing quality customer service, and embracing and promoting our core company values.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor social media channels for questions and comments from multiple platforms for all three dealerships associated with Earlton Camping Centre Limited (aka Earlton RV), establish a rapport with clients, assess their needs and promptly triage and assign messages to the appropriate department for action.
- Ensure assigned messages have been answered by the designated department.
- Assess customer experiences for the purpose of sending out customer satisfaction reviews.
- Take photos of units for publication to the Kapuskasing RV website (www.kapuskasingrv.com)
- Update and maintain the kapuskasingrv.com website and aid with the updating and maintenance of websites for associated dealerships
- Aid with the creation and execution of marketing campaigns from the brainstorming sessions through to final product pertaining to all dealerships
- Proof ads for publication in order to ensure they meet the company’s brand standards
- Provide support to the Marketing Manager as needed
Relevant skills and experience:
- Marketing fundamentals including the strategic planning, design and implementation of marketing campaigns.
- The use of multiple computer software platforms including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat Pro and Adobe InDesign.
- Ability to update and maintain WordPress-based websites.
- Photography and photo processing skills.
- Ability to update and maintaining social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.
This is a full-time, year-round position consisting of a 40-hour work week.
Please submit your resume by email to our Marketing Manager, Kevin Anderson: [email protected]
This opportunity is proudly supported by Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation and is funded through the Workforce Development Program. Eligibility requirements of the program can be found here.
PLEASE NOTE: We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.