The RV Insider
RVing and Sustainability 🌱
The idea of sustainability continues to trend in 2023 in all aspects of our daily lives, including travel. More and more consumers are opting for travel choices that keep them within a certain radius of their home. This could be for practical reasons, such as health, work schedules, family obligations, etc.
It’s no surprise then, that we have seen a huge upward trend in RVing and RV-related activity the past couple years, as RVing provides more flexibility in an uncertain world.
RVing is as a great option for getting that holiday and vacation downtime in while still enveloping yourself in peaceful and serene surroundings closer to home. RVing has become hugely popular because it provides endless options and possibility for adventure.
While it may come in at a higher initial buy-in, RVing will give you year after year returns on investment, and is truly a good one in both your family and long-term wellbeing.
RVing also has enormous cost savings when you elect to practice greener and more sustainable activity, such as:
- Eating in, stocking, and cooking whatever meals you’d like at fractions of the cost of eating out
- Avoiding hotels and other accommodations
- Less waste due to reusable items like dinnerware and not over consuming
- Endless options for going green through practices such as installing solar panels
- Flexibility to choose distance and reduce emissions or stay closer to home due to practical reasons
If you are of a sustainable mindset and are determined to adopt a path of traveling more sustainably, we can help!
There are so many options for you to explore and we would love to help you on your path of becoming more sustainable by choosing to RV.
Contact us today to discuss and learn more!